Ravel Brand Instruments are designed and produced to deliver both quality and value at affordable and competitive prices. The Ravel brands line includes Ravel Band Instruments, le'Var Band Instruments, Ravel and M Ravel Stringed Instruments.
The terms and conditions listed here will govern all warranty claims for Ravel Brands and products. These terms and conditions cover all instruments manufactured and distributed by Ravel Brands. There is no additional warranty, express or implied.
Ravel Brands Instrument Warranty
Ravel Brands warrants its instruments to be free of defect in material and construction for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty excludes cases and accessories. Ravel Brands will, at its option, repair or replace any item found to have been defective in materials or manufacture under the terms stated here, without charge for parts or labor. Ravel Brands shall be the sole arbiter of eligibility for warranty repair or replacement. Ravel Brands liability is limited to repair or replacement of defective instruments.
How To Obtain Warranty Service
To be eligible for warranty coverage the original purchaser of the item must present both the defective item, together with the original receipt of purchase or invoice to the dealer from where it was purchased. The dealer will then make arrangements with Ravel Brands for repair or replacement of the defective item.
Ravel Brands reserves the right to make changes to this warranty, but policies in place at time of purchase will be honored, and Ravel Brands will make every effort to handle customer needs to their reasonable satisfaction.
Should a question arise concerning warranty replacement or repair, please contact Ravel Customer Service at 800-407-6680.
- Warranties apply only to original purchaser of instrument.
- Warranty does not cover reeds, cases and other included accessories or care-related products.
- Damage caused by misuse or neglect of the instrument is not covered.
- Instruments are affected by climatic conditions and extremes in temperature. Exposure to heat, cold, dryness or moisture is considered neglect.
- Instrument adjustments are not covered by this warranty.
- Normal use / wear is not covered by this warranty.
- Natural products, as well as plastic, cannot be guaranteed against cracking, seam separation, warping, or chipping.